House for Sale
Rare Opportunity to Secure Spacious Family Home on 5 Acres
Property ID 1994993Hidden from plain sight amongst established lawns and gardens this property is sure to appeal to all buyers looking for that little piece of country living, whilst remaining less then 2km from the town center. The options are endless with this home boasting potential use as a spacious five bedroom family home or, three bedroom home with a self contained 2 bedroom flat, perfect for those with mature children or aging parents. The home is also more than suitable for use as a home office, with high speed internet with multiple spaces within the current floor plan, suitable for an office fit out. This property is wheelchair friendly with ramps, wide hallways and accessible bathroom. Much loved by the current owner for many years, the time has come to downsize and relocate, presenting the opportunity to secure this unique property.
Some of the key features to this property include:
- Large kitchen with an abundance of storage & bench space
- Spacious three way main bathroom with two additional ensuite bathrooms
- Fully ducted with reverse cycle heating/cooling along with ceiling fans throughout
- Outdoor living with covered front verandah & oversized rear patio perfect for entertaining
- Town, rain & bore water all connected and available
- Tarred driveway leading to the four bay garage complete with power and sizeable workshop
- 2.04 HA (5 acre) block, fully fenced with 2 secure stock paddocks plus cattle yards complete with crush
Canowindra itself is situated approx. 20 minutes from Cowra, 40 minutes from Orange, 2.5 hours from Canberra & 4 hours from Sydney.
There is much more to this home that must be seen to be appreciated and as properties such as this are often sort after but seldom found so do not hesitate, call today for more information or to arrange a viewing of this magnificent property.
Adam Gambrill | M: 0417 533 453 |P: 02 6342 3422 | email@example.com | facebook.com/adamgambrill.rwemc | Instagram: @adamgambrill.rwemc